- NorthernPlainsDanceAsked on April 11, 2016 at 10:35 AM
It appears that none of my forms are sending me the auto responder email. I have noticed this on my forms at http://www.northernplainsdance.org/alicedancewearorder and http://www.northernplainsdance.org/summercampregister. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 11:40 AM
I checked our email logs for the address in your form and indeed, the emails have been failing to send. It looks like our emails may have been intentionally blocked as spam. When enough emails were rejected, your address was placed on our bounce list to prevent further rejected emails.
I removed your address from our bounce list and the emails should attempt to send once again. To prevent further bounced emails, I would recommend whitelisting our domains and IP's with your emails provider to ensure they do not continue to be rejected:
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 04:46 PM
This started happening again and I only just now realized it. I had to re-add the email addresses to my preferred sender list so I'm not quite sure what happened there, but they weren't on it anymore. Woudl you be able to take my email address off of the bounce list again? Also many of my forms show pending charges, but when I click on the icon it brings up charges that have already been processed.
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 05:16 PM
I just realized that I can remove it from the bounce list myself. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 06:21 PM
If you have payment submissions with payments that went through but show as incomplete in your JotForm account, you may need to enable IPN in your PayPal account:
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM
I don't use PayPal, I use Stripe. The charges I'm referring to were run through Stripe manually. They are just still shown in the "pending charges" list. I'm not sure when exactly it started doing that, but last week when I had checked it was not like that. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 11:20 AM
By pending payments, do you mean incomplete payments in your submissions view:
Or do you mean pending payments in Stripe? If a payment is not processed at the time the form is submitted, it will be entered as an incomplete submission. If the payment shows as pending in Stripe, you may have payment authorization enabled rather than processing the payment instantly.
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 11:28 AMI do have it set so that I manually process the payments by clicking the Charge Customer Now link when it emails me. What I'm trying to say is that Jotform is showing pending charges that have already gone through Stripe and are sitting in our bank account. Here is a screenshot of what I'm referring to. The 26 "pending charges" have already gone through and been processed.
- CharlieAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 12:37 PM
It seems like the the issue you are currently having now is different from the original thread that was opened here. I went ahead and created a separate thread post for it, please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/865717. We will address it shortly.