- cbmphotoAsked on April 11, 2016 at 10:51 AM
The submit button will allow you to push the button and displays "please wait", but nothing happens after that. It only shows "please wait" and doesn't show an update.
How can I fix this? Thanks so much!
- CharlieAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 11:52 AM
May we know what method you are embedding the form to your Wordpress website? There seems to be a problem on the plugin or the method you are using. I test your website and was able to replicate the issue. Here's a screencast of it:
I'll forward this to our developers but we'll need to know what kind of embed method you used on this.
For the meantime, please use the iFrame embed code instead. Here's a guide on how to get that code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
There are also other methods mentioned in this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/324-A-Guide-To-Forms-For-WordPress-JotForm-Users. However, I strongly suggest using the iFrame embed code.
We'll wait for your response.
- cbmphotoAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 12:00 PM
I copied and pasted the Wordpress code to a Page within my blog.
I just tried to use iFrame and it didn't work.
- CharlieAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 01:11 PM
I see that your form is still using a different embed code, may I know what exact code you are using? There are two Wordpress embed codes found under our "Publish" wizard:
Please do try using the iFrame embed code. The problem with the submit should be resolved using that one. Here's a test setup I made:
1. In my Wordpress editor, I pasted the iFrame embed code under the "Text" tab.
2. I then fill out the form and click the submit button, I was able to submit it properly.
Your iFrame embed code is this:
Use that code and see if it works.
- cbmphotoAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 01:29 PM
Perfect! I've updated with the iFrame code in the correct way and it's working! Thanks so much for your help and patience!
- CharlieAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 01:53 PM
You are welcome. I have also forwarded the bug to our developers for further checking. We will update you on this thread as soon as the other embed codes for Wordpress has been fixed.