- JoyrideAMAsked on April 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM
It would be really great if you can add this to the new interface. The changes you recently made are more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasant. I have 100+ fields on a conditional form so hiding the unentered ones is important, but having to switch to an older and less intuitive interface to do so is disappointing.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
- BenAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.
As far as I know this was planned to bring into the new interface, so I will raise this to our developers so that we can update you as soon as the same becomes available.
Currently, as you have mentioned, it is only available by switching to old interface.
- VOMIChairmanAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM
I am having the same issue as well. Hopefully, this will be given TOP PRIORITY.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:31 AM
There have been several requests to bring this functionality back and it is should be added back quite soon. In the mean time, while editing your form, if you reload the page from this URL:
It will bring up the old UI. The option to hide empty fields is still available from the old UI.
- jindysnowAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 01:04 AM
Thanks for tip. Yes you were correct but I first had to lock the table which meant deleting the email and recreate it and make no changes to the table i.e. had to leave the Jotform logo there and no longer able to replace it with my own logo.
By the way, how do I revert to the new UI after loading with'old'? Do I need to clear the cache or something?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 03:03 AM
You can revert to a new look by clearing cookies in your browser, you can check this guide in order to do that.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 03:56 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We've updated the usage of the Hide Empty Fields feature.
You can find the option in Email Wizard. From now on, you can enable/disable this feature for your notification and autoresponder emails separately.
To enable this option, you can follow the steps as seen in the screenshot and explained below:
1. Go to Advanced tab from your email settings.
2. Toggle Yes from the Hide Empty Fields section.
3. Click Save to apply your changes.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us if any issue arises with this feature.