- amycrAsked on April 11, 2016 at 04:43 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 07:33 PM
You can refer to our video tutrial guide on how to use fonts on JotForm
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- amycrAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 08:45 PMThanks so much! I think I was trying to search your FAQs and accidentally
submitted a question instead. I was just trying to figure out why Georgia
wasn't a font option on the form design, but was available on the Thank You
page. I found info about adding code to the css, but wasn't sure why it
wasn't just an option. I selected Playfair Design instead and moved past
the issue, but that's what I was looking for on the help section.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 09:53 PM
Thank you for clarifying this to us Amy.
You are right, it wasn't indeed on the Form Designer.
But it was in Preferences Settings.
So beside via CSS method, you can also use it in Preferences Settings.
Hope this help. Let us know ishould you need our assistance.
- amycrAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 10:45 PMThis is great! Thanks so much for your replay back.
By the way, I am absolutely LOVING your site!! The fact that I can integrate with my Google Drive is seriously the best thing ever! I'm telling everyone about your forms and converting everyone away from Google forms!
If you ever need a beta tester, let me know! Thanks for all you do! :)
Sent from Amy's iPhone
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 01:36 AM
You are quite welcome Amy. :-) We're glad to know your love to our service.
I'll mention your suggestion for beta tester to my higher ups. I am sure it will be very much appreciated.