- APassionForScrappinRetreatsAsked on April 11, 2016 at 11:20 PM
Trying to change my payment method. It is now set to paypal but I want to change it to a charge card. If I select the change credit card button, it takes to me to paypal. There is no edit button as support forums say there is!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Update My Subscription's Payment Method (FastSpring)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 12:12 AM
I've answered to you in your previous thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/815858-
Please do not open multiple threads, they will be visible once one of use post an answer for you.
- APassionForScrappinRetreatsAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 01:42 PM
Well excuse me. But I didn't mean to post in two locations. I was trying to research after posting the one time. Perhaps where I asked the question in what I thought was a different Q&A wound up to be an actual post that i did not know!
- APassionForScrappinRetreatsAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 01:44 PM
Oh, and by the way, if you are referring to the 2016 post, your reply did not work obviously. I was just billed on my old Paypal ! That's why I just asked again!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 03:58 PM
Could you please tell us how would you like this to be resolved?
Do you want your last charge refunded so you can change the payment method or there is something else?
Please let us know we would like to have this resolved for you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 04:00 PM
I just found your other thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1132343 and since you explained there more, we will use that one as a reference.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Please load the link of the following thread, and keep your replies regarding your billing concern there only: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1132318