- nbuckleAsked on April 11, 2016 at 11:20 PM
Does this method work if your form content utilizes the form tabs widget? My form has the Page/Break controls but they also have the content organized in tabs
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 03:16 AM
Yes, they are also saved when using the form tabs widget. It works similarly when you navigate through the page break buttons.
- nbuckleAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 07:35 PM
Can you take a look at my form. It's not working. I was able to build an implementation without tabs and it seems to be working well.
What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 11:50 PM
After adding the form tabs widget, you will have to add page breaks in your form. The pages separated by page breaks should be the same equal number in tabs in order for it to work properly.
If you have questions, please do let us know.
- nbuckleAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say ....
"The pages separated by page breaks should be the same equal number in tabs in order for it to work properly. "
I thought the number of tabs was automatically generated by the number of page breaks added. I added page breaks to the end of every page. My form has 25 tabs, 25 pages, 25 page breaks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 02:42 PM
My apologies for the confusion. Anyway, it's not automatic that it will create page breaks, the form tab widgets complement with page breaks only and not a completely independent or separate feature.
It appears that you are working on a different form, although I believe that you're able to figure out now how it should work. If in case you need further assistance, please do let us know.
Thanks and warm regards. :)
- nbuckleAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 09:32 AM
My apologies, I misspoke. I added another page break and now all seems to be working.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 09:34 AM
Great! We glad to hear that it is working now. Cheers! :)