- TIMEZ5Asked on April 12, 2016 at 12:04 AM
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 03:36 AM
To help you better, please give us a more details about your issue. However, if you want to make your forms bilingual, you need to follow the steps from the below:
1) Open "Properties" on the "Edit Form" screen, then open the "Advanced Settings" tab. On that tab, click to "Edit Form Languages" button.
2) There will be a popup window called "Multi Language Form Options". Click to "Select Current Form Language" to add a language, then you can add other languages by using "+Add New" button.
3) If there are unknown words in your form, there will be a red injection mark right next to the related word. You can add this words meanings manually.
4) Also, you can customize settings by clicking "Options". Later, hit the "Save" button to finalize it.
After these actions, the language bar will be appeared like the image below:
If you stuck somewhere in the process, please let us know.