- BeranekAsked on April 12, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Is there a way for me to update the payment quantities based on the text entries in the form? I am working on a T-Shirt order form for my team. I have tried to do a condition for it, doesn't seem to work. I have been using Stripe as my payment option.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 12:56 PM
You could use Stripe payment and Form Calculation widget to achieve that.
So you could do all calculations, choose of products on your form etc. And then just put total calculation in Form calculation field. Bottom line, you can use conditions as you wish. Please check this guide for more information.
Get back to us if you need any assistance!
- BeranekAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 03:15 PM
Thanks! I found the calculation widget from the guide and was using it. How do I get the total from the form calculation to the Payment option?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 04:04 PM
Inside of this guide you can find how to pass a calculation to a payment field:
I have cloned your form and passed calculation from "Total" field to payment field.
Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/61026068935962
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- BeranekAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 04:45 PMI figured it out. Thanks! Looked at the guide.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 04:55 PM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.