- crescendofoundationAsked on April 12, 2016 at 11:49 AMWe do however have another problem with the same form that has popped up-using Stripe to collect $5 payments for this audition form, it does not allow customers to type in their credit card information. The rest of the form allows customers to type and fill in data without any trouble until we get to the Stripe payment box at bottom of the form. Do you know how to fix this? I'm digging through Forums and have not found an answer yet. It was working yesterday and now today is unresponsive!Thank you kindly for your advice! Jody
- CharlieAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 12:25 PM
It seems like the problem is caused by a combination on the theme you are using and the positioning of your header title "Questions?".
I have fixed the problem by moving the payment tool to a new line and expanding it.
Basically what happens is that the header "Questions?" is covering the payment tool invisibly by its large height, which is why we are unable to click any of the payment field.
Let us know if you are still having problems on this.
- crescendofoundationAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 02:00 PM
This is getting very frustrating and sure wish you all had phone service as I'm devoting most of my day to digging through forums and waiting for email responses (to my office manager because you all will not email me directly.:(
So not it does not work. (1) Still can't input credit card info (2) still having old text from prior clients' personal info (age, phone, email ) appearing when a new client tries to fill out the form. This is really troublesome. Can you actually test out the form at your end? Why do you see no errors and problems but we do?
Any help is appreciated as this is urgent for our company to get this form online and live today.
- CharlieAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 03:09 PM
I understand. Apologies for the inconvenience. You will receive our email responses on this thread to the email used in the account.
I'm not sure if you have reverted back some changes or if I have updated a different form, I have updated again the form titled "TPCR5 AUDITION SIGN UP FORM".
Here's a screencast showing that I am filling out the form:
Noticed that there's no other data in the text boxes, not from your old clients. I can also fill out the credit card details. Here's the form: https://form.jotform.com/50257725853157
Make sure that all "Auto Fill" feature is disabled.
1. Disable this:
2. Disable also this one:
After that, please try using the form link again in incognito mode (Chrome) or in private browsing feature (Firefox). Please also try clearing your browser's cache to remove all the previously entered data. It is possible that your browser or your user's browser is saving the previously inputted data and prepopulates the form.
If you could give us a screenshot of the problem, that would help us a lot. Anything that we can use to view or see the error you seeing. Please do try the suggested solutions above and see if it works.
- crescendofoundationAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 08:28 PM
Wow, this is really extensive and as a piano teacher its pushing my technical limits of how to fix your form site. I'll keep trying.We also noticed the completed forms are being sent to "email@example.com" (my office manager's email address instead of the "firstname.lastname@example.org" which is the business address they should be going to. We changed it multiple times in the "recipient email" of the notifier section but it will not save it and allow us to change that. Any ideas on how to easily correct that so the completed forms go to the correct person?
Thank you for your patience and help.
Jody Deems, The Piano Cottage Studios
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 01:24 AM
I checked your form and I can fill the credit card fields now. I presume that this is now sorted out.
Regarding on the email issue, we will answer it on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/817050.