- dkoonxAsked on October 26, 2010 at 08:46 AM
I have a file server .... I want the File to be uploaded to my own server rather than on JotForm Servers.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 09:12 AM
That's currently not possible but we have plans to make it possible to enter FTP details to get your files there.
- dkoonxAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 09:21 AM
and by when do you plan to make it possible.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 10:17 AM
We don't have a schedule for it. If there is a lot of interest we can prioritize it.
- dkoonxAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM
PLEASE PRIORITIZE IT :).... this is one of the major things which is lacking to make Jotform the ultimate form designer.
- damascusAnswered on October 28, 2010 at 02:52 PM
What is the possibility of attaching it directly to the notification email?
- electrobayAnswered on October 28, 2010 at 05:45 PM
I want this funtion too!!! :D
- rsmpAnswered on November 01, 2010 at 08:14 AM
Me too - URGENTLY!
- joyboosterAnswered on February 21, 2011 at 05:50 PM
Please give it a priority. This would be a much needed feature.
- nabbeshAnswered on September 20, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Is this feature implemented in jotform? Hope it comes soon!
- BenAnswered on September 20, 2014 at 05:15 PM
No, replacing the files path from our servers and set it to your FTP server directly is not currently available.
However there are several way how your date can be sent to various locations of your choice after submission is made and on our servers.
As soon as that happens our integrations are activated and send your files where you wanted them to go.
Google drive integration http://apps.jotform.com/app/google_drive_integration
Box.net integration http://apps.jotform.com/app/box.net_integrationDropBox integration http://apps.jotform.com/app/dropbox_forms
and app to download files from your JotForm account to your PC http://apps.jotform.com/app/file_downloader
We also have the feature to send the uploaded files to your FTP account, which you can see how here http://www.jotform.com/help/177-How-to-Enable-FTP-on-Form-Submissions
- do note that it will still send files to our servers first, then to your FTP server, because as mentioned it is not possible to change the path directly to your FTP server.
I hope that any of these will help you in your quest :)