- robnrlAsked on April 12, 2016 at 05:08 PM
Hi - I have been designing a form for an hour - It has auto saved and been manual saved on various occasions -I just went to go back into it to add edits and the only thing there is the title - no idea how this happened - I cant get the one i Was designing back - any ideas?
- HubersonAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 05:47 PM
If the form has been saved you can roll-back to the point where it previously saved from Revision History - How-to-View-Form-Revision-History.
Please let us know if you need more assistance.
- robnrlAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 06:45 PMThanks for this….
When I tried that it keeps bringing up the same form between now and 2 hours ago for each revision I choose – each change in revision I select is the same, but I had added a lot of questions and fields (And manually saved) and none are visible in any variation I choose -Cant fathom how this happened.
The last thing I done before exiting was to click the ’submit’ button at the bottom of the form I was designing – should I not have done this perhaps, because after doing that, all my fields created have disappeared, leaving only the title of the form and submit box as per screenshot below;
- robnrlAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 06:45 PMI got this sorted actually – thanks for help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 07:51 PM
Thank you for letting us know that all is good now. :-)
Contact us again anytime should you need further assistance.