- sanosnacksAsked on April 12, 2016 at 07:04 PM
Our company orders products from different vendors every week. I would like know if you have a template with the save and send options, those 2 being separate that way I can save the data I collect every day? I tried to find one in your templates, but I didn't have any luck.
Please call me if you have any questions
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 09:38 PM
Can you please provide further information about the save and send option you are looking for? Do you mean you want to save the data submitted to your form? Please note that submitted forms are automatically saved to the submissions page once it has been submitted. If you mean you want to save the form and continue later, then please check out this guide to learn how: How to Save Forms and Continue Later.
I would like to inform you that we currently do not have support over phone. We will be assisting you via this forum.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- sanosnacksAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 12:45 AMI want to save the data not send or submit. Can any of your forms save the data to later being able to submit the form?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 02:26 AM
It is possible to save the form data so you can continue later and submit the form. All you need to do is setup the "Save Forms and Continue Later" feature in your form. You can follow this guide to set it up: How to Save Forms and Continue Later.
Please note that you will need to add a page break in your form to set this up.
If you need assistance with setting it up, please let us know.
- sanosnacksAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 11:45 AMI need a form with the save button option. Do you have a template? If you do please send it.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 01:35 PM
There is no form template required to achieve this but you can use your existing form to save the form input data in session and continue later. You may like to take a look at the following guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-and-Continue-Later
Do get back to us if you would like us to help you create such form and we will surely help you. Do you want to achieve this in one of your existing form?
We will wait for your response.