- rossallAsked on April 13, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Is there a way to include a 1.5% card charge to a Worldpay intergration for taking payment via jotform.
- CharlieAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 05:13 AM
The payment integration is purely on the 3rd party payment processors. JotForm does not charge additional fees, this varies with your payment processor.
However, you could perform your own calculation of the total price and pass it in your payment integration as a custom amount to be charge. This means you need to recreate your products using the plain form fields, then use a form calculation widget to do your complex fees and pass it in your payment wizard.
Here's an example form https://form.jotform.com/61032211932946:
1. First, I used a radio button to display the list of products that I have.
2. I will then assign a calculation value on them in the properties of the radio button. Here's a guide for your reference: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
3. Now I want to get the calculation value of the selected option and get the 1.5% of that product and add it to the total amount. To do this, we will use the form calculation widget. To learn more about calculations, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
4. Now in the form calculation widget setting, you can perform the calculation itself. In my case, my calculation is this:
Product selected + (Product selected * 1.5%) = total product price with 1.5% additional fee
5. Now we will pass that calculated total price to our payment tool (Worldpay), this is possible by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field. In my case, you will see in the screenshot below I selected the option "Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payments" in my payment wizard, then selected the form calculation widget under the "Get Amount From" dropdown list.
You can perform other complex pricing and additional charges. I hope this helps.