- kbsurfAsked on April 13, 2016 at 05:28 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 08:40 AM
I've checked your submissions. I see that the last submission that you've received is on
Can we also test your form on our side? This will help us better analyze the problem.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- kbsurfAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 08:36 PM
thanks a lot for your help.
for sure I appreciate anything you can do to help solve the issue.
- kbsurfAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 08:45 PM
hi again beril
I should add that I have not been able to find any submissions. When I check on the form and click on the submissions there is none there.
- kbsurfAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 09:07 PM
that has fixed it as I can now see your test submission. Yesterday when i was testing it they did not show there.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 09:10 PM
I understand the problem.=) It seems you have two accounts. When I've checked the form which is http://karangbesisurf.com/index.php/booking in our system. It seems like that form belongs to karangbesi account. However, when I've checked your username in our system there is another form which is http://www.jotform.co/form/60651325797866 I've tested both of them. They are working without any issue.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.