- PearsonUK-formsAsked on April 13, 2016 at 06:31 AM
I have received an email that we are running out of views, 90,251 of 100,000 used can we have some detailed stats on this and what is the cycle period when the views gets reset?
We only hit 10,000 on Friday, which is why we upgraded to Silver.
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 09:10 AM
Can someone answer this as a matter of urgency?
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Something is definitely not right, we had 90,000 views in the morning and now we have 99,353, how can we check which forms are getting this many hits?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 12:57 PM
You can see how many views a form is getting using the forms analytics:
The following form, for example, has received nearly 1,300 view this week:
If your forms are embedded to high traffic pages, they will be viewed each time the page is loaded. I am not seeing which forms has causing the largest traffic, but there are a few that have received large spike in traffic recently.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 01:01 PM
On a side note, it is possible to remove the the view limits by adding a JotForm footer to your forms:
This is accomplished by going to your Account -> Settings ( https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings )
There you will see JotForm Footer option at the very bottom - that when checked will increase your form views.
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 11:17 AM
This was not really a solution I was looking for, how can we check all the views in one go, rather then keep clicking on forms one by one.
Also how can I check which once are the most popular forms?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Unfortunately, we do not yet have form view data available for all forms at onceon our end. Our developers can check that though. I will send a ticket to request they have a look at your view count. Depending on work load, it may take a bit, but they should be able to let you know specifically which forms are receiving the largest amount of views.
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Yes please, that would be handy to get one report for all the forms we have for last one month.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I created the ticket for your request. We will let you know via this thread as soon as we have further information.
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 06:13 AM
Any update on this?
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 06:23 AM
We have reached 209,026 that is a increase of more than 100K just over the weekend, we need to know ASAP which form is taking all these hits?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 07:50 AM
Unfortunately, we still don't have an update for this report. The increase is probably accumulated from all the active forms you have. We are not certain about this so hopefully, our developers will add an option for everyone to see the limit per form.
You are also on the Gold Plan and you have a million Form Views. Are you planning to downgrade?