- inventjewelAsked on April 13, 2016 at 07:39 AM
Kindly let me konw how to add a link in the notification mail
- CharlieAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:35 AM
That should be possible.
1. First, click to edit the notification/autoresponder in your form.
2. You will then see the "Compose Email" window, here you can change your email template. To add a link. Just first type the text or a highlight a text then click the anchor link icon in the text editor.
3. Here you can insert the link you want.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.