- zaerionAsked on April 13, 2016 at 09:46 AM
Occasionally, we get access denied messages when downloading files that the applicant has uploaded using the form. Is there something I can change on the form to help alleviate this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 12:23 PM
I guess you are referring to this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41675980848976, could you indicate in which submissions the error occurs when attempting to download the files?
I tried with the first two submissions, and the error did not occur.
- zaerionAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 12:35 PM
I'm sorry, I forgot to include the link to the form. Yes, that is the one. It doesn't happen for all the submissions. One that it happens for is a submission on 2016-04-08 15:16:01 by Louie L Naguiat.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 02:10 PM
Is that the only submission that presented that problem? It might a been an issue on users end, that make the file not to upload properly. Please try asking the user to re-upload the file, and let us know what happens.
- zaerionAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 02:27 PM
There have been others. It does not happen all the time. Thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 02:58 PM
Could you please point out the others that came wrong? In this way we can escalate this to our developers, so they can inspect further.