- confirmticketAsked on April 13, 2016 at 01:47 PM
How can I edit the default language.
It NEEDS to be edited but the form will not let me
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 03:00 PM
It seems that the form is treating Turkish as the original language of the form and hence it is not allowing to edit the language. Could you try removing all the languages and add them again by following the steps below?
1. Click on Remove button to remove all the languages
2. Add the English language to the form and save the language, close the Form Preferences window and then save your JotForm.
3. Now, open the Form Preferences again to add other languages and then you should be able to edit the translations.
Hope this information helps! If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.