- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 02:56 PM
Could you please share your form URL with us? We would like to see your form email notification settings to investigate this further.
- Gaya CoronelAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 05:37 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 07:02 PM
Your form email notification is currently configured to use our recommended sender address firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to suggest whitelisting our address. It seems that you are using SpamExperts service, so you can try to add our jotform.com domain to Sender whitelist. You may also contact your host/email provider to get the assistance on this.
If you would like to have more control over email alerts, you may also consider using your own SMTP sender on form.
Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need any further assistance.
- IWPportugalAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 08:50 AM
Your suggestions for SMTP does not offer me the same options as shown on the link you provided. It does not offer me a selection to choose SMTP.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 10:39 AM
I checked your account and you are using the new "Emails" wizard which is the same for the guide provided. However, you can add "&test" parameter to your form edit URL and it will redirect you to our new wizard. Then, you can try Kevin's methods on previous posts, if you want.
Please, see the example URL from the below:
After, adding the "&test" at the end of the parameter, please try to follow the instructions from the guide. If you need any extra assistance, please do let us know.
- IWPportugalAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 10:45 AMThank you for your e-mail.
A volunteer will get back to you in due course.