- RedDHArgentinaAsked on April 13, 2016 at 02:56 PM
POR FAVOR, NECESITO QUIETAR ESTA NOTIFICACIÓN DE TODOS MIS FORMULARIOS.
no se como hacerlo, ya que se ha puesto automático...o por lo menos yo no recuerdo haberlo hecho. Gracias, es bastante urgente.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 04:11 PM
That happens because you have setup unique submissions on your form, in order to disable it, go to Preferences>>Advanced, and on Unique Submission select "No check":
Let us know if you need more help.
- RedDHArgentinaAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 04:31 PM
hola, hecho lo sugerido, pero sigue sin funcionar...
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 05:40 PM
I just tested your form, and it worked correctly:
Try clearing your browsers cache.
- RedDHArgentinaAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 12:58 AM
Still does not work in 3 own PC and there are customers who have claimed the same problem. if I put a new email, it works ... but if I were to put the same mail me the same screen appears with the message. You can give me a solution?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 02:38 AM
The issue occurs because you have set the E-mail field as the Unique Question. This means that only one submission can be made from the same email address. To resolve the issue, go again to Preferences > Advanced > and set the Unique Question to "No Check".
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- RedDHArgentinaAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 02:41 AM
NOW YES, THNKS
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 03:57 AM
I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved. On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Cheers. :)