- aspirebrokersAsked on April 13, 2016 at 04:52 PM
I have my time zone set to on GMT and when I view a submission it shows GMT
But the data sent to Zapier is two hours earlier
How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 06:56 PM
Have you set your time zone in your Zapier account? https://zapier.com/help/settings/
- aspirebrokersAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 07:12 PM
This is the data that Zapier recieved.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 08:47 PM
I am forwarding this to our developers to get further. You will be updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 08:51 PM
Also, what is the other app you are trying to zap with JotForm?
- aspirebrokersAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 09:38 PM
I am integrating with Google Sheets. Also checking with Zapier that the issue isn't at there end
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:15 PM
Thanks for the information, this has been updated to the ticket sent to our developers.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:20 PM
Just to let you know, we have a direct integration with Google Spreadsheet you can use, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
- aspirebrokersAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:21 PM
Thanks I tried this but didn't get the flexibility I was after
- aspirebrokersAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 02:49 AM
This from Zapier:
Happy to lend a hand there.
Looking at our logs, that 16:23 is what we're receiving before we have the chance to make any changes. If it helps, here's a gist of the API call that gave us that response: https://gist.github.com/7329d94b0b06f6ce457fe4b3bc974b10
Let us know if we can help with any other questions on that front!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 04:55 AM
According to the gist they sent, the action has been made on the form which has an ID "60930382604856" and the related submission's ID is "336375676841854471". To crosscheck the date on our system, I looked for that submission and found that the submission has been recorded on 16:54:36 as well, so the data sorts together.
Please, see the submission's detail from the below:
Please, check it on your side again and let us know the results.
- aspirebrokersAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 05:35 AM
Yes but the submission occurred at 8:23pm UTC as shown in the submission time in the first screen shot. The data sent to Zapier is two hours behind.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 06:30 AM
Thank you for the information, aspirebrokers.
We will let the developer be informed of this and you will be informed of the progress as soon as we have updates on this matter.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 07:03 AM
This is fixed now. "Created at" date will now be converted relative to your JotForm account's timezone setting before it is sent to Zapier.
- squirrelgroupAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 06:22 PM
I really appreciate you letting me know so I could make adjustments. Cheers