- Mathew123Asked on March 05, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I already have my tax settings activated in my PayPal account, however they are not being charged on my payment forms.
I've searched this forum for a while and saw some of the Jotform support mention about going into my PayPal account settings, but also some said that it is not possible.
I need to charge tax but at the same time would like to keep my main price at $149 instead of something like $158.25 (for example).
You can view one of my forms here for reference:
- RainAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 12:02 PM
I think the featured you want is currently not supported. From what I know ,that feature was already requested and being process for development
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 02:35 PM
we have forwarded you request to be handled by our higher level teams and we will be able to keep you updated on feedback.
- Mathew123Answered on March 06, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Ok I'll be waiting for your reply. Thank you!
- kidscancookAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 08:37 PM
any replies yet?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 09:22 PM
I have send a message asking for an update of the status of this request. They should come and provide with advice any time soon on this thread
- V3ProductionsAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Just wonderng if there is any resolve to this yet as I am in need of it too.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Unfortunately, no new update from our developers yet. Can you create your own thread? This way, we can also forward your request to our developers. Note that the more the request, the more chances that our developers would consider adding it in the future :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 12, 2014 at 01:58 AM
Adding sales tax to products for Paypal-integrated forms is now possible.
You can also specify tax-exempted products and even enable location-based tax surcharges.
Kindly give it a try and let us know what you think.
- beckygnleAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 07:03 PM
I need to add tax by state not country. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 08:14 PM
I have replied to your thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/362543. Kindly check.