- inventjewelAsked on April 14, 2016 at 12:40 AM
Let me know how to place the form on the social networking site
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 02:14 AM
If you want to add your form to Facebook page, here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-Form-to-Facebook
Also, using your form URL, you can share or post it on social sites like Facebook and Google Plus. You can also share them from the Publish Wizard.
- inventjewelAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 07:45 AMTnks, What you had suggested is routine and periodical activity, i want
permanent integration - like create a button on the time line or be on the
Social network always floating. Kindly advice
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 09:20 AM
You can easily add your forms to the Facebook just like the way you want. Below, you will find the steps from the guide:
However, there is no similar method for Google+ currently. Please, try this one and let us know the results.
- inventjewelAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 10:45 PMHi,
Find below the screen shot - on the msg - unable to add - Kindly advice
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 12:49 AM
Unfortunately your screenshot did not reach this thread, please post it by clicking on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/818129.
Follow this guide to upload an image with your post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum.
We need to see the point where you are having issues integrating your form, I assume that you are following the second guide provided by Mert above, so will be helpful to see where it is occurring, we will be glad to check and help you to share your form on Facebook.