- apology91Asked on March 05, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I created a form, but I can not understand why you see evil.
I attach the file.
The matter is urgent.
Ps: Sorry for the bad english, I'm ItalianPage URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 01:20 PMJust today, our designer was actually working on making those things nicer. But the changes will be released in a week or two. So, since you need this urgently, irecommend getting the full form source and using that on your site. You can change the formatting as you wish on the full source code.
- apology91Answered on March 05, 2012 at 01:24 PM
Where can I find the full source code?
- egegAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 02:31 PM
Hi there! Designer here!
You can find the source code under the embed form options, in the top menu.
And then click the Source option.
That will put the whole code for the form directly into your html file, thus enabling you to make those changes manually. As Aytekin said, those will have been dealt with in a week or two. I can help you further with other CSS related stuff as well if you'd like.
- TISCALIAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 06:59 AM
Ciao Apology91 hai risolto il tuo problema ? Spero di si, per qualsiasi problema non esitare a postare.
English: Hi Apology91, do you have solved your issue ? I hope yes. If you have problems post here and Community/Support will help you.
- apology91Answered on March 06, 2012 at 09:16 AMTemporarily I solved it by changing the source.
But you can have the effect "LightBox" using the modified source?
- fxrAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 01:13 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to use JotForms' Lightbox code when using the forms full source code as your embed method.