- homesurveygbAsked on April 14, 2016 at 06:25 AM
I would like to implement a 'Pay Now' and a 'Pay Later' option on my form.
The Pay Now will go through to the selected payment method.
The Pay Later option will submit the form to me with the details and avoid the payment option.
Is this possible?
- BenAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 07:47 AM
Yes, that would be possible.
To do that, I would suggest the following:
1. Add the payment tool to your form
2. add the products
3. Now add the option that will determine if they wish to pay now or pay later (I suggest radio field)
4. Set up conditions for pay now option:
I) Set the payment tool as required through conditions when Pay Now is selected
II) Show to payment tool when Pay Now is selected
5. the above automatically sets the conditions to work for pay later as well (unless you want to ask them some details here, then use show conditions to show the same).
That is it Rich :)
The following guides might be of help:
Do of course let us know if there is anything else that we can be of assistance with.
- nadroj_44Answered on August 30, 2016 at 10:45 AM
Does jotform have the functionality to include a dynamic link in the confirmation email that the registrant can go to and make a payment on his/ her file?
1. The participant registers and nominates to pay at a later date.
2. At a later date, the participant uses a special link (or registration code) in the confirmation email to make payment to his / her file.
This would be a very handy feature if possible ?!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 12:24 PM
@nadroj_44 I have moved your question to a thread of its own. I will address your request in the following thread shortly: