- DowntownRichAsked on March 05, 2012 at 12:40 PM
I want to allow applicants the ability to enter what their store hours are for each day; therefore, I would like to use the range option to enter time values (i.e. 6:00 a.m., 7:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m. etc for the beginning range) and replicate this same thing for the ending time value. Can this be done in JotForm? Below is an example of what I'm trying to accomplish using JotForm.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 01:34 PM
You can use two adjacent drop down selectors for this purpose (two for each day). I'll post a form illustrating this solution later today.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 09:48 PM
Here's the form I promised. Is this the sort of setup you want?
Incidentally, your screenshot wasn't posted.
- WendyyeoAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 04:16 AM
Hi Jot form,
I happen to come across this post and liked the proposed solution in the link Here's the form.
Can you show me how to align the fields horizontally as in the screen below. Using the 'shrink' property does not work as the label will move up of the text field. Appreciate your advise.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 06:47 AM