- keodigitalAsked on October 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 03:39 PM
- Click on a question to edit the size of the field
- Click on "Form Style" tab to change the"Label Width"
- tdiintlAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I'm looking to do something similar. I'm using the "solid" theme. It has a gray box behind the field the customer fills out. The answer given above changes the the width of the question you ask your customer.
What I'm trying to change is the field the customer fills out. I can change the width of the box they type in or the drop down menu, but not the gray box behind the field. I think this is part of the theme, which I like but If I put too much text in the sub label, it goes beyond the gray box. So I either need to make the gray box wider or find out how to word-wrap text...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Good day! We request you to please open a new thread for your question.