What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Having trouble with form conditions.Asked by TCAOffice on April 14, 2016 at 02:30 PM
(1) a condition where if a person selects EITHER the French Dip or Kitchen Sink Salad, page 2 is by passed.
(2) set it up where a person can choose either a salad or sandwhich but not one of each
(3) only if the person chooses a sandwhich (other than French Dip) they can choose a side
1) The page 2 is skipped because of the conditions you have setup, where if any of those options is selected, then the form will skip to page 3.
I see there is an unnecessary condition, delete condition 3, because they are the same:
The form will skip to page 3 if Sandwich or Salad is equal to the options(French Dip or Kitchen Sink Salad) you have declared in condition 2, otherwise, the will go to page 2.
2) Upon looking at your existing conditions, there is none where you have declared to choose either a salad or sandwich but not one of each. In order to accomplish that you can setup two condition:
a) If Salad if filled, then hide Sandwich.
b) If Sandwich if filled, then hide Salad.
3) For the third condition where if any of the options from "Sandwich" is selected(except for the French Dip), then show "Side" option, you can set it up like this:
Here is my cloned version: https://form.jotform.com/610462452719541
Let us know if you need more help.