- PROEDDENSAsked on March 05, 2012 at 04:40 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 04:44 PM
Can you please provide more information? So we can assist you further.
Thanks in advance.
- PROEDDENSAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 04:55 PMYeah, thx; I hadn't really looked for it, before asking my question: Maybe there's a button, or option, so that whomever is viewing my form, could e-mail it to their preferred recipient?
- fxrAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 05:33 PM
Hopefully I am understanding your query properly.
I will run through a quick example of what you could do in this instance.
1. Create a basic form. I used a dropmenu from which the user can select to send a notfication email to:
2. From the Setup & Embed toolbar, Click on Conditions icon, then select Send Email after Submission.
3. Then just build up a set of conditions to send emails to different email addresses depending on which option has been selected. e.g for my form, when Sally is selected, I send a notification email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is is something like that , that you are trying to do?
- PROEDDENSAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 05:36 AMThank you.