- rockbadgerAsked on April 15, 2016 at 09:37 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Are you referring to this form, https://www.jotform.com/41564370980357?
I have created a clone version of that form and tried editing the product titles of the products in the Payment Tool field(PayPal) and the changes were saved properly on my end.
Here's the clone version of your form that I have used in my example.
If this is not what you mean, please give us more details so we can help you further.
- rockbadgerAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 11:45 AMthe changes saved alright- but when i hit preview- the old form was still visible and it hadn’t propagated to the end user website?
- rockbadgerAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 11:45 AMjust checked again- and it has sprung back into life- thank you for whatever you did!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 01:59 PM
Just in case the problem is on our end, I have cleared the cache on your forms. Also, you can try making a full refresh on your browser by pressing the shift key + clicking the reload/refresh button on your browser. This will do a full refresh and should be picking up new data from the URL of your form.
If the problem persists after doing this, please do let us know.