What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I separate the applications so that they may be judged by a third party panel of judges?Asked by aapgfdn on April 15, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Last year I had to separate the pdf page by page. With more than 250 applicants this is an incredibly laborious task. Is there a way to download the individual applicants as separate pdf forms?
There is a PDF button in the form submissions page that you can click to download the PDF file of the single submission, but doing so would take you time.
Let me think for a workaround. I'll let you know later.
Oh yes, please please help me with a workaround! Otherwise I will have to do that 400 times! :-o
Please do the following to download the PDF files separately:
1. Create an excel report: https://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report.
2. Filter the report by Submission ID only:
3. Download the Excel Report
4. Open the Excel file using MS Excel (hope you have one).
5. Copy and paste this URL into another column: https://www.jotform.com/pdf-submission/. Here's example:
6. Fill all rows with the same URL. You can just drag the row down to fill it without copy/pasting manually.
This article should help:
7. Combine both Submission ID and the URL columns to create the download URL, using a formula. Example:
This article should help:
8. Fill again the entire rows in the third column to create the URL for the others. You can fill it again per step #6.
9. Save the Excel file as HTML:
10. Download this addon for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall.
11. Open the saved HTML file for combine Submission ID and URL in Firefox.
12. Download the links using the Addon. Right Click > Downloadthemall:
13. Select All files and click Start button;
That's it! Too long steps, but should be easy if you'll have it. The add on will auto save the file. Let me know for questions.
Thanks, Welvin! This is really helpful!
Do I need to be in Firefox to do the above? I typically use Chrome.
Yes, because there's no Chrome version of the DownloadthemAll addon.
Thanks, Welvin. I've done everything but unfortunately on the last step the DownloadthemAll app is not actually downloading anything. It begins by downloading the first 4 but makes no progress after clicking start. Am I doing something wrong?
Please zip your saved web page of the exported Excel report and send it to email@example.com. Please mention this thread in your email and let us know here so we can check it right away.
But when it start downloading, you should see the green bar. Errors are usually in red or orange.
Also, if it's urgent, I can get it all for you. Just let me know what form.