- moonbirdAsked on March 05, 2012 at 07:51 PM
We send out a newsletter/schedule of our kids art classes to our MailChimp list, and when somone signs up for our newsletter or pays for a class from our website, we would like certain info to go into our email list on MailChimp.
Thanks for all you do!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 08:05 PM
Unfortunately we do not have that yet. MailChimp integration is something that gets asked pretty often and I believe it is already added to our development team's to do. We'll keep you informed if there's any updates on this feature request.
Thank you so much, have a great day!
- king_-1997Answered on March 07, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- edz_kgsAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Can we help you with something? Feel free to post your question on a new forum thread so we can answer it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 03:52 PMOur developer has already completed thie mailchimp integraton feature and our designer is currently giving it final touches. So it will be available in a week or two.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM
We are happy to announce that we have finally released integration with MailChimp:
You can now send email newslletters to the people who filled your forms. The integration will work with your existing submissions. So, you can connect and start sending newsletters right away.