- amsciAsked on April 16, 2016 at 02:32 AM
Hello, our account today is back free.
But we have paid by bank transfer for two years.
The payment was made 20.01.2015
We ask for help with URGENCY because everything is blocked
- amsciAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 03:19 AM
Payment reference 410007631759
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 03:34 AM
Here's what I found out about your account:
1. You availed a Two-Year Membership via BlueSnap while having a One-Year Subscription via PayPal.
2. Your One-Year Membership was cancelled and it looks like it is also the reason why you were downgraded to Free plan. I will have to check further your account and payment details.
We will let you know in this thread as soon as we have checked your account.
- amsciAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 03:46 AM
we have paid 27 January 2014 with PayPal for 1 year.
In January 2015 we have paid with BlueSnap for 2 years
- amsciAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 02:46 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 04:14 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, I see we did receive the payment via bank transfer, so your account is now on the Bronze status, and it expires on January 22, 2017.
Once it expires, your account will downgrade back to free, because the subscription(Reference Number:80550079) does not renew since it was not made via credit card.
Let us know if you need more help.