- larry12468Asked on April 16, 2016 at 01:14 PM
I've been using a form for a long time, and all of a sudden I see people filled it out, but it doesn't get emailed to me. Is there a way to determine why this is happening?
The form url ishttps://form.jotform.com/41056811950148
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 02:57 PM
I checked the email associated with that form, and I see that it is in bounce list, the reason is below:Reason(s) : smtp; 550 <firstname.lastname@example.org> recipient rejected
I removed your email from bounce list and it should work normal now.
Please check this guide on how to prevent this issues.
We're sorry for this inconvenience.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- larry12468Answered on April 16, 2016 at 03:07 PM
Thank you very much. I have 14 submitted forms that weren't sent to my email address email@example.com Is there a way to make them send now? I did do an excel download but it is hard to deal with since I have so many fields. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 16, 2016 at 05:02 PM
You can send them by going to Submission and sending each submission again.
To do that please follow:
1. Go to your Forms.
2. Click on the desired form.
3. Click on Submissions:
4. There you will see each submission sent and you can Edit each form and resend:
5. When you click Edit, filled form will open where you can click Submit and submission will go to your email:
That you have to do with each submission.
Hope it helps, please let me know if you have any additional question.