- jonnavarraAsked on April 16, 2016 at 08:29 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 04:11 AM
Can you please provide more details about your inquiry. If you want to call jQuery on your script then you can use the "$" symbol or the word "jQuery".
Normally, the form can be embedded on any webpage. If the webpage is using jQuery, there shouldn't be any conflict between the scripts, but if there are, please refer to this solutions:
1. Use Iframe method. Here's a guide: Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
2. If the "$" didn't work, then use the word "jQuery". Here's a related thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/251136
3. Use the noConlict method.
Hope that helps. Thank you.