- njtlawAsked on March 05, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I am unable to get the email submission form work. Can you help me please?
This is a re-post of a comment on How Do I Receive SSL Submissions?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 11:59 PM
As I tested your form, I was able to recieved submmission and its working properly. Please re-embed your form code into your website page and delete your browsing cache and cookies.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Can you check your spam folder if the submissions landed there?
- njtlawAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 07:44 AMThank you for your help.
- TISCALIAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 07:46 AM
I've tried it too and it works fine. :)
- pinoytechAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 07:59 AM
Your welcome njtlaw. Have a great day!