- firasobaidyAsked on April 17, 2016 at 11:22 AM
I think my form is bugged some how. When i go to designer and change the scheme it won't change. This is on my member signup.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 01:03 PM
I just cloned your form, and could not reproduce the issue, the new scheme was applied:
Clone your form and apply the change to the cloned version: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
Let us know how it goes.
- firasobaidyAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 01:25 PM
I'm sorry I gave you the wrong form name. It's Member sign up by agent
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 01:46 PM
Try the following:
1) Click on the Themes button.
2) On "Current Them", click on the "Remove theme" button, and save.
3) Then go to the Designer, apply the scheme you want, and save.
4) Preview your form to see the result: