- AITI_LiguriaAsked on April 17, 2016 at 09:07 PM
Time will remain 0:00 even after saving changes in the form Settings.
- CharlieAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
It seems like the new preferences wizard's "Expire Date" option is broken. The changes or selection in the date and the time are not saving, or at least not showing that they were saved. Here's a screencast of it:
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. For the meantime, you can do the changes by switching your form builder to an older version.
Try logging in to www.jotform.com/?&old. That should give you the old preferences wizard, you can see there if the previous changes you made were saved, if not, you can do it directly there.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 04:51 AM
We have solved the problem. Thanks for your feedback.
- AITI_LiguriaAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 02:10 PM
Thanks a lot. I confirm it works now. :-)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 04:05 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome.
It is good to know this is working on your end now, if you need more help feel free to contact us, we will be glad to help you.