- ChelleBAsked on April 18, 2016 at 04:30 AM
I have 3 .pdf files that need to be attached to the mail sent to my client after they have submitted the form.
I know I can place link in the mail body itself, but would rather have them come up as attachments on the mail.
Is there a way that I can get around doing this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 06:18 AM
Unfortunately, it's currently not possible to have an attachment in the notifier or autoresponder emails. Adding the links would the working option for now.
I have forwarded this to our developers as a feature request. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- ChelleBAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 06:42 AM
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 08:31 AM
We've implemented PDF files on autoresponders! Now you can attach PDF's to your autoresponder emails.
In order to use this feature, you can simply follow the steps explained below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to attach PDF.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Check the Attach checkbox in the PDF Attachment section.
Then, your responses will be sent together with the attached PDF file.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about PDF attachments, please let me know.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- SWCC-CEAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 11:55 AMThe response by JotForm developer shows how to have teh sender get a pdf of their submitted information. My issue is with attaching documents for them to receive with their 'thank you' email.
There is an option to attach a separate pdf (not of their response) but additional information the person submitting the information may need to receive. I have attached pdfs, Word documents, and even jpeg images and everyone of them comes up not able to open when the recipient gets the email.
- victorAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 12:29 PM
To assist you better I have created a new thread that will be answered shortly by our support team.