- Rachel ConstantineAsked on April 18, 2016 at 06:10 AM
apparently my account has been blocked because of phishing apparently. I only set up my form yesterday.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 07:35 AM
If you need payment from the customer then you need to use one of our payment processors.
We can re-activate your account but we need to delete the said form. Let us know what you think. Thank you.
- Rachel ConstantineAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 07:44 AMHi
Apologies I didn't realise that.
Can't I just take the credit card detail section out please as it took me ages to do the form and I don't want to start again - or can you take it out for me?
Virtual Executive Assistant
T: +44 7887558542 |E: firstname.lastname@example.org |
W: www.rachel-constantine.com | Skype: constantiner1971
- BenAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 09:00 AM
Actually yes Rachel, that would be OK as well. I see that you have already applied the change and I have re-instated your account.
It is good to note that since you are working with Visas it might be seen as Visa - as in credit card, so please do let us know if you happen to experience any issues and we would be happy to assist with the same.
- Rachel ConstantineAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 09:43 AMPerfect, thank you so much – I can’t tell you how long it took me to do the form yesterday!
Will get back to you if I have any further problems.