- savvivaAsked on March 06, 2012 at 04:54 AMDear all,The confirmation emails from Jotform sent to the clients arrive in the SPAM. Now our client asks us to get the IP adresses so they can configure their SPAM filer:"Following an analysis from our technical team, we identified that it is a risky situation of declaring only the domains in approved senders. It exposes us to spoofing on these domains.
To be in a more secure situation we would need to declare the IP addresses of the servers sending as the following domains "Could you give us the IP adresses?Sincerely,David Stegmann
- moonzkieAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 05:00 AM
Here is a detailed instruction on how to track their IP Address:
Hope that helps.
- savvivaAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 05:12 AM
Thanks, but actually we were looking for Jotforms adresses....
I think we got them here:
Could you confirm these are the correct ones for mails coming from
-> We need to whiteliste these IP's so we can receive the confirmation emails from Jotform. Thank you for your confirmation.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 05:23 AM
Yes the IP addresses in the article are correct you can add it to your email whitelist.
- savvivaAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 05:42 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 08:04 AM
Your welcome savviva. Have a great day!