- austinyouthfilmfestivalAsked on April 18, 2016 at 01:41 PM
Hey! I'd like to extend the width of my checkbox option at the bottom of my form. Here's an image:
I'd like to make it the same width as the form itself, but can't figure out how to do it.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 03:43 PM
If you want it to go from this:
Simply inject the following CSS custom code: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
width: 20px !important;
height: 20px !important;
Let us know if you need more help.
- austinyouthfilmfestivalAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 03:51 PM
The check box itself looks like the only thing that got larger. I'm looking to let the text go more edge to edge rather than be constrained. So, for it to maybe just be like 3 lines of text that stretch further left to right, rather than the 17 it's currently taking up.
- HubersonAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 05:16 PM
Add the following CSS to the form and change the width value as you see fit:
Modified clone can be viewed here: https://form.jotform.com/61086909650966
- austinyouthfilmfestivalAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 05:26 PM
That did it! Thank you so much!!
- HubersonAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 05:35 PM
You are welcome!