- ClassifiedSuccessNetworkAsked on April 18, 2016 at 05:40 PM
Hi, we are not able to erase the submission limit and replace with a new number? What can we do?Page URL:
- victorAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 07:29 PM
Are you speaking of the submission limit that you received in the month. This is a counter which you can't modify.
The only thing you can do is delete the submission you received in the submission page
If you are looking for something else, please let us know.
- ClassifiedSuccessNetworkAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 07:43 PMHi Victor, thank you for your response. What I mean is the limit for one particular form. We want the limit to be 30, not 1000.
For Training Opportunities, visit us at: http://www.chaffey.edu/csn
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 11:18 PM
Thank you for the clarification.
You can limit or set your form to disable once it reaches its limit to a specific number of submissions by doing the following steps:
1. Click the Preferences button on the top toolbar
2. In the Preferences, look for the "Status" option under General tab.
3) Select Disable on Submission limit, on Status
4) A new field will appear where you can enter the number of submissions you prefer.
5) Click Save changes. And just to be sure, save your form.
You may also limit your form to disable once it reaches a certain date, or mix both limits on submission and on a date. This user guide will help you further understand these features.
If you have questions, please do let us know.
- sakura3290Answered on April 19, 2016 at 02:03 AM
only set 1000 , can not be change .....
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 03:11 AM
Thank you for the information, sakura3290. I understand now, and I was able to replicate the problem. I have now reported this to the development team. We will inform you as soon as we have updates.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 03:57 AM
It has been solved. Thanks for the feedback.