- CASETASAsked on April 18, 2016 at 07:57 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 11:46 PM
If I understand correctly, you want to limit the input in the Folio No. field to just 4 digits?
-To do so, click on the Folio No. field and select the Input Mask.
-Then input #### to the input mask field to limit the digits to only 4.
Since the field is an input field, the user will need to manually enter the number (ex. 0001), it will not automatically increase from 0001 to 0002, 0003 etc.
Once a user submits the form, the folio no. will be like the screenshot below.
If you require further assistance, please let us know.
- CASETASAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 01:19 PM
Mucha gracias, Christian
- victorAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 02:14 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist.
- CASETASAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 07:22 PM
Una pregunta más, como se puede hacer automáticamente, que el usuario no llene el campo, y conforme los usuario vayan llenando el formulario, yo recibirlos por ejemplo: 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004 ..... y así consecutivamente.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 09:29 PM
In that case, use "Unique ID" field. It is found under "More Fields" section. The number will automatically increment on every submission.
You can configure the format of the unique ID base on your preference. Example, if you want it to have 4 digits, you can increase the number padding.
- CASETASAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Muchas gracia, EltonCris
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 12:11 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.