What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to order multiple itemsAsked by ribbonrides on April 18, 2016 at 09:45 PM
I have a Shirt shop - I'm looking for the easiest way to create an order form with paypal integration. Here's what they need to do.
Choose a design - then choose the shirt type, color, size and quantity. I have this worked out fine if they only want one shirt in the chosen design. But if they want to order more than one in that design it doesn't work.
Currently I have each design as a separate item for purchase - with the shirt type having a price per type, then they select their color and size. Now if they want two of that size I can add a quantity button in. But if they want to order 1 t-shirt and 1 sweatshirt in the same design - it doesn't work. The way it is setup now, they would have to pay for each item individually.
I believe you can achieve your requirement by checking the "Create sub-products from this option" check-box on the Style option of the product. To do so, please follow the guide below:
1. Open the paypal wizard and go to the products section. Click the product that you want to modify and select Add New Option.
2. Check the Custom Quantity box as seen below and click Next > Finish.
3. Then while on the product wizard, click the pencil icon beside the "Styles".
4. Now check the "Create sub-products from this option" and click Next > Finish to complete the setup.
5. Do the same to the rest of the products and save them after.
6. Once you have setup all the products, the product should look like the image below.
If the product options are not displayed correctly on your form, you can inject the custom css below to fix it:
Here's a guide on how to inject css: How To Inject Custom CSS Codes
If you need further assistance, please let us know.