- JotForm SupportTitusNAsked on April 19, 2016 at 05:19 AM
We’re excited to share the latest update from the widgets team at JotForm.
Today we will feature one of our widgets that’s powered by Google Maps© API - the GPS Location Widget. Many forms created via JotForm often need creative ways of collecting location addresses. Some need far more accurate locations, and with the help of a GPS enabled device (like most smart devices today), this can be done.
1. Turn on the GPS on your device.
2. Open your JotForm created form on your device with your favorite browser.
3. Accept any requests from the form if you are asked for permission to access your location.
4. The location that shows up should be pretty spot on based on the accuracy of your GPS device.
5. You can still drag the marker to punch in on the exact location.
Get accurate locations with JotForm’s GPS location widget.
We’ve fixed a 404 bug and cleaned up the layout for a responsive finish. Give the US Timezone Picker widget a spin.
We’ve made it simpler to configure the widget by simply listing your picker options, and you can also preserve the order of the list on the right. Try the Visual Multiselect Widget here.
We’ve fixed required validation. Add a couple of options on the User-Contributed Dropdown widget here.
The widget now responds correctly to form page breaks and collapse sections. You can also use it accurately with conditional logic. See the Multiple Text Fields widget in action here.
We’ve fixed a few layout inconsistencies. Take the Line Radio Buttons widget for a spin here.
We’ve fixed a bug which prevented error validation from responding as expected. We’ve also tuned up the widget layout. Try the Field Confirmation widget here.
We’ve fixed a bug that prevented the widget from working properly. Try appending your initials on the Initials Widget demo here.
We’ve fixed a bug that prevented submission editing. You can now also limit how many options can be selected. Check out the Checkbox in Dropdown widget here.
Thanks for checking out our updates.
The JotForm widgets team is happy to create and maintain powerful functionality on your form at no extra cost.
We send out a newsletter occasionally, so go ahead and subscribe if you haven’t already.
Till next time. :-)
Google Maps ® and Android ® are trademarks of their respective companies and/owners.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 08:30 AM
Great job Widgets Team! Keep up the good work!
- OmarGhaliAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 09:19 AM
"Great Job" is a little words Aytekin for what you all are doing! I LOVE you guys :)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 04:06 PM
I specially love the Multi Select Widget!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 11:12 AM
I've been using Checkbox in Dropdown widget, helped me a lot. Great updates from the widget team!