- instrumentfusionAsked on April 19, 2016 at 06:14 AM
Is it possible to add an attachment to an autoresponder email?
Specifically a .PDF.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 07:39 AM
If you want to attach the PDF file in your autoresponder, for now, it is not possible to attach any files on the email alerts, you will need to add the download link instead. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 10:40 AM
We've implemented PDF files on autoresponders! Now you can attach PDF's to your autoresponder emails.
In order to use this feature, you can simply follow the steps explained below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to attach PDF.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Check the Attach checkbox in the PDF Attachment section.
Then, your responses will be sent together with the attached PDF file.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about PDF attachments, please let us know.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 04:55 AM
Great news! This feature is now available.
Files uploaded to your form can now be sent as attachment on email notifications. Please give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback:
You can read more about it on our article blog here