- Nelson RiveraAsked on March 06, 2012 at 11:35 AM
I need know if is possible send especific forms to a sequence emails agent. When somebody send especific form the answer send to different agent by sequence
Ex. first email to agent A, second email to agent B, third email to agent C, email four return to agent A, and next one to the agent B...
Let me knoe if possible
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Yep. it's possible and it's very easy !
You must create your form and click on Email Alerts --> Add New Email.
Repeat this step for each alert you want to create.
I suggest you to create one email alert for agent.
Hope this help !
- Nelson RiveraAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Italy Tech, this create a sequence or all agents receive all form? Because I want send each email to each agent by sequence.
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Nelson you must click on Conditions button and choose "Send an email after submission".
Hope this help!
- AtacanCAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Yes, it's possible with Conditional Logic on Forms. Check out the ''Send an e-mail after submission'' option.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.