- raconstantineAsked on April 19, 2016 at 10:14 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 10:33 AM
If you want to receive notification when the user submits the form, it is possible with JotForm. Please check the guide below for more information:
In addition to that, while I was checking your form I see that you are asking credit card details in your form.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- raconstantineAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 10:43 AMThere are no credit card details on the form - I took them out yesterday.
Virtual Executive Assistant
T: +44 7887558542 |E: firstname.lastname@example.org |
W: www.rachel-constantine.com | Skype: constantiner1971
- victorAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 11:24 AM
I have reviewed the form, 61073069822354, and noticed that you are still asking for sensitive information. Like colleague indicated, your account will be suspended by our team if this fields still exist.
If the fields are not meant to collect CC information, please indicate what data is being collected.
- raconstantineAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 11:43 AMIt is a card number like a frequent flyer card number
- victorAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Thank you for your clarification. We have a phishing application that goes through each form and checks for specific words. If if fins certain words, it will suspend the account. Since you are not violating our terms and you are not collecting CC information, could you please modify the labels so our application does not suspend your account.
As you can see, it is very easy to confuse this.
Thank you for your understanding.