- ChileNativoAsked on April 20, 2016 at 09:12 AM
Hi! I've started recently using Jotform. Someone before me created the forms for the company.
I need now to continue using them but there is something I can't figure out. How do I send a form to several emails y have in an Excel document from the web site directly?
Is there a way to send the form from the web site to all the emails together? Or should I do this one by one? Is it easier to just embed the form to my email and send it to a group of senders from my email instead of the website/
Waiting for your reply. Thanks, Marina
- CharlieAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 10:23 AM
Not quite sure if I understood your concern correctly.
There are a number of way on how to share your form.
1. First, you can simply share the form link/URL to your users, you can share it via chat, post, email, etc... As long as they open the form on a web browser with an active internet connection. You can find the direct link of the form under the "Publish" wizard or by simply clicking the "Preview" button in your form builder.
2. Your users can also fill out your form directly on your website, you can embed the form on your website using the different embed codes that we have.
Here's a basic guide on how to embed your form on a web page: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
Please note that you cannot embed these codes on your email body, this is because email softwares cannot load scripts and other resources that makes the form function.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- MarinaAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Hi, Many thanks for getting back to me. I actually didn’t understand your answer.Allow me to explain differently.I used a form created in the website to get guest’s information, including their emails. I would like to use this emails to send them a feedback form also created in the Jotform web site.How can I do this?Many thanks. Marina
- CharlieAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Could you please provide us more information on the process flow of your work?
Is this how you would like to make it happen:
1. First, you have a form in your website. Form 1 (I presume this is also JotForm?)
2. After the form is filled out, you want the email address entered there to receive an email with another form link, which is Form 2.
Is that what you would like to do? If so, you can just create an autoresponder in Form 1, then add the link of Form 2 in the email body of the autoresponder.
We also have some apps that allows you to integrate your form to some newsletter or email system like MailChimp. You can find them here: https://apps.jotform.com/category/emailling
- MarinaAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 02:16 PM
Hi! I investigated a bit more and found what I'm looking for but still need your help with something.
I must email a form form JetForm to various people. I know that to do that I have to go to Publish, Link and share form. But that only allows me to do it per person. Is there a way to send it to more than one email , like a group or something like that?
Hope this is clear now! Thank you, Marina
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 05:13 PM
When you email the form invitation via JotForm, it is possible to add multiple recipients one by one. Please see the next animation.
Alternatively, you can just copy your direct form link and email it manually from your email program.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.